Classes For International Students
- Classes For International Undergraduate Students
- Classes For Exchange Students
- Classes For Engineering Students On Hitachi Campus[ja]
- Class with VCS On Hitachi, Ami Campus[ja]
- Classes For Postgraduate Students
- Classes Commonly Taken By Our Insternational Students
International Student Support
- Tuition Waiver
- Job Search Information[ja]
- Tutoring System
- Procedures Before Returning Home[ja]
- Guidebook For International Students (Korean)
- Guidebook For International Students (Chinese)
- Links for International Student
- Booklet about the life of a Muslim student
Studying Abroad For Ibaraki Students
- Student Exchange Program
- Exchange partner universities
- Number of students studying abroad (number dispatched by year) [ja]
- Overseas Study Tour[ja]
- Related Information[ja]
- Overseas Experience[ja]
- Orientation for Studying Abroad[ja]
Entering Ibaraki University
- Basic Information
- Ibaraki University Program for Academic Exchange
- Preliminary Education for Korean Students
- Course Guide of Japanese Studies Program（MEXT SCHOLARSHIP）
- Course Guide of Teacher Training Program（MEXT SCHOLARSHIP）
- Guide to Ibaraki Univ. (Korean) [pdf]
- Guide to Ibaraki Univ. (Chinese) [pdf]
- Science/Engineering Dept. Booklet (Korean) [ja]
- Why study at Ibaraki University?
- Academic Calendar 2016-2017
- Japanese Language Pedagogy Program[ja]
- Tutoring System[ja]
- International Student Life
- Entrance Exams[ja]
- Studying Abroad[ja]
[ Classes for International Undergraduate Students ]
Japanese Language Classes (Advanced) for Undergraduate Students
- To improve the Japanese language and study skills that are necessary for department courses.
- International undergraduate international students (mainly 1st years), auditors.
- Courses for speaking, writing, listening and reading are provided separately. Students are not allowed to take two courses under the same subject. The “Foreign Language” requirement varies from college to college; hence, please consult the student booklet: “General Education Requirements”.
A placement test will be held at the beginning of the year. Students whose scores are below the defined criteria must also take the "Basic Academic Japanese"course.
"Basic Academic Japanese" courses are not counted as "Foreign Language" credits.
- Mito Campus - Kyotsu Kyoiku To No. 1
Courses other than Japanese Language Classes
【Some undergraduate courses are offered exclusively or primarily for international students.
(see the syllabus for more detail)