Classes For International Students
- Classes For International Undergraduate Students
- Classes For Exchange Students
- Classes For Engineering Students On Hitachi Campus[ja]
- Class with VCS On Hitachi, Ami Campus[ja]
- Classes For Postgraduate Students
- Classes Commonly Taken By Our Insternational Students
International Student Support
- Tuition Waiver
- Job Search Information[ja]
- Tutoring System
- Procedures Before Returning Home[ja]
- Guidebook For International Students (Korean)
- Guidebook For International Students (Chinese)
- Links for International Student
- Booklet about the life of a Muslim student
Studying Abroad For Ibaraki Students
- Student Exchange Program
- Exchange partner universities
- Number of students studying abroad (number dispatched by year) [ja]
- Overseas Study Tour[ja]
- Related Information[ja]
- Overseas Experience[ja]
- Orientation for Studying Abroad[ja]
Entering Ibaraki University
- Basic Information
- Ibaraki University Program for Academic Exchange
- Preliminary Education for Korean Students
- Course Guide of Japanese Studies Program（MEXT SCHOLARSHIP）
- Course Guide of Teacher Training Program（MEXT SCHOLARSHIP）
- Guide to Ibaraki Univ. (Korean) [pdf]
- Guide to Ibaraki Univ. (Chinese) [pdf]
- Science/Engineering Dept. Booklet (Korean) [ja]
- Why study at Ibaraki University?
- Academic Calendar 2016-2017
- Japanese Language Pedagogy Program[ja]
- Tutoring System[ja]
- International Student Life
- Entrance Exams[ja]
- Studying Abroad[ja]
[ Introduction ]
International Student Center
The International Student Center at Ibaraki University was established to serve theuniversity's international student community at Ibaraki University by offering advising and counseling for the students' academic and social activities, as well as providing assistance in the educational programs.
It also serves as an informational outlet for Japanese students wishing to study abroad, and (together with other universities, corporations, public organizations and international organizations in Ibaraki prefecture) it aims to broaden international ties between Japan and the world activities.
【Japanese Language and Japanese Studies】
We have been established to address the needs of international students and, therefore, we offer classes in the Japanese language and in Japanese studies.
We provide support for the concerns facing international students, both in academic and everyday life.
【Support for International Students】
We provide support to international students, in both their academic and everyday life.
【Pre-Graduate School Training Program】
We offer a six-month-long intensive course in the Japanese language, which is mainly provided for the recipients of government scholarship funding. This program runs twice a year and starts in April and October.
【Japan-Korea Joint Exchange Program for Science, Engineering, and Agricultural Students】
The “Japan-Korea Joint Exchange Program for Science, Engineering, and Agricultural Students” started in 2000 to promote the cultural exchange between Japan and Korea. This program offers a six-month training course for those students wishing to enroll for the undergraduate program.
【Japanese Language Training Course】
At the Mito campus, the Japanese Language Training Course (an
intensive Japanese language program) is held for beginning,
intermediate, and advanced learners. A course completion certificate is issued for students who have attended this course and who have met certain requirements.
【Supplementary Japanese Courses】
Supplementary Japanese language classes are offered at the Hitachi and Ami Campuses.
【Information for Japanese Students Wishing to Study Abroad】
We provide informational material as well as consultation services to Japanese students wishing to study abroad.
【Promoting the Exchange between International Students and the Rest of the University】
We promotes agreements between international universities concerning student exchange, and we work to smoothen the process of integration of students from, and into, the university.
In addition, together with regional and international groups, we support international students' life and promote cultural exchange, both inside and outside of the university.
【Research and survey in international student education】
We are engaged in the research and the survey over lingual and cultural education and the issues in accepting and instructing international students.